Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Beauty of a Pantry

I'd never really thought about it before.  A pantry is a beautiful thing.  It has been nearly 3 years since I have had a pantry.  After awhile you forget how much you miss it.  Since we moved into our house our pantry was just a little closet full of miscellaneous junk.  I realized recently that that pile of junk was now waist high!  It happened piece by piece, a little bit at a time.  One more thing added to the heap.  Now that heap was up to my waist... YIKES!!  Fortunately the carpenter who has been doing amazing work in our house... did you see my office?... was bringing my pantry shelves, TODAY!

That's why I know that a pantry is a beautiful thing!  Staring into the lovely shelving I could hardly wait to fill the shelves with all the the items in my kitchen that have been surviving in a half-way house.
I will let the pantry exist for awhile with our kitchen.  I will make modifications to the organization system.  Then I will pull out the LABEL MAKER!  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.