Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Haven't Scrapbooked ALL YEAR!

I haven't scrapbooked ALL year! Well, I guess I don't need to panic yet, it is only the 5th! I did find some awesome inspiration today!

On the Tattered Angels site they have a new Educators Blog
leave them a comment and you can win:
Both winners will receive their choice of one of our brand new Spring 2010 or Summer 2010 Glimmer Mist color collections (each collection consists of (6) 2 oz. bottles of Glimmer Mist).
I've entered!

Also I love the layouts Vicki Boutin did with the My Minds Eye product on her blog.
Vicki is the January Guest Designer for MME and they will be giving stuff away too!

Now that I'm inspired, I will be scrappin' tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.