Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tobogganing!



Yesterday we took our boys to the toboggan hill in town and we had a great time.  I only did one run down the hill... I was very busy snapping some awesome photos!

I read the next Magic Tree House book to my boys too.

And I've been eating GREAT!  Very clean.

Today I went swimming... yay me!  And then I had the bookkeeper come over and we did some office work.

I'm quite pleased at how well I'm doing on my resolutions... I will keep at it!

I hope you all have a wonderfully whimsical day!




My youngest loves the extreme part of tobogganing!


My oldest is usually a bit more cautious... but not always!
My husband gets in on the extreme action.


I take a leisurely trip down the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.