Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aussie Chicken!

Aussie Chicken!  Yum Yum!  I came across this recipe The Frugal Girl and I thought it sounded absolutely delicious!  Turns out I was right!  So I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Kristen for her inspiring cooking!  Her recipe's are always include a printable version and her descriptions have awesome pictures so you know exactly what it should look like!  If you are looking for something new to try for dinner tomorrow... try this!  You won't be disappointed!

Aussie Chicken is a chicken breast topped with mushrooms and bacon, drizzled with homemade honey mustard, and topped with cheese!  I wish I'd taken a photo, but I was so distracted by the delicious smell coming from MY oven!!!  that I completely forgot!  Luckily Kristen (The Frugal Girl) has plenty of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.