Friday, May 14, 2010

Reading: Ginny, If I Stay

So this week I have read two more books! Yay me!

Ginny by Eric J. Brown is a tale of love and friendship about a young woman who defies her family and goes out west with the man she loves to homestead in Alberta.  The Albertan author writes about an interesting time in history and describes life of a pioneer in a realistic but heartfelt way.


If I Stay by Gayle Forman is about a young girl who is faced with the toughest choice of her life.  This book was very quick to read and was quite the tear-jerker.  I loved all of the musical references tied throughout the story!  I'll definitely find something else by this author to see what else she has written!

Happy reading and have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.