I think it is time to revisit my new year's resolutions, so I can renew my energy and revive my spirit!
1. Reading: I have NOT been reading to my boys on a regular basis... so I've got to get back to this one! It is something I think is very important so I'll have to renew my energy to make it a priority!
However I have been reading a lot lately, so I feel that on that part I'm doing pretty well. I'd like to work a few more classics in there though! I did read Life of Pi on my way to India, so that was awesome! I was actually in one of the areas they talk about in the book!
2. Scrapbooking: I have been doing a fair bit of scrapbooking, maybe not 8 layouts a month, but there has been progress, and I did COMPLETE my WHOLE album about my trip to Drumheller, so that is AWESOME!
3. Financial: Well, this was going great, but then my bookkeeper quit... so I need to get on top of this again!
4. Homeschool: The boys have been getting a lot of work done lately, and fairly consistently! Yay! We might not be quite "scheduled" though!
5. Fitness: I haven't been doing as much swimming as I would like, but I have added ballet classes to the mix! It is SO much FUN! I love the way it challenges my body and my mind! Now, just to get the swimming back to where I want it to be!
6. House: There has been lots of progress! The backsplash is done in the kitchen! I have pantry shelves. I have cupboards in the laundry rooms. And best of all... I have a CLOSET! Oh yeah, and yesterday we planted two apple trees in front of our house! More to go, but so far it's looking great!
7. Organization: I completely forgot about the 365 Days of De-Cluttering Challenge, but I have been getting a LOT done! (I hired an awesome housekeeper, that helps me get rid of piles!)
8. Relationship: I don't know about setting dates, but I'm happy with my social calendar lately!
9. Cooking: I have been trying baking and cooking. Maybe not on a consistent level yet, but it has been pretty great, and I learned how to decorate a cake!
10. Me... well, I know I'm important, now I'll just have to make sure I show everyone else how important they are to me!
Great! I have been doing well, and there's room for improvement. I'll update again soon!