Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reading: Bright Lights, Big Ass

I think I have found my new favourite author! Bright Lights, Big Ass is the second book in a series of memoirs by Jen Lancaster. She is witty, sarcastic and a totally hilarious read! Her first book Bitter is the New Black was so good I couldn't wait to purchase a copy for myself and to get the rest of her library! If you wanted to get a good glimpse of what to expect in her books the subtitle for her book is all you need.  A Self-Indugent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door To Me?  How can you resist that?!!!
If you want to check out her blog there is a link in My Blog List on the right:  Jennyslyvania.

Happy reading and have  a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.