Friday, August 27, 2010

Check Out My New Hair!!

Well it was time to get my hair done, well, actually I was WAY overdue!  I was supposed to go right before my cousins arrived from overseas and I was busy... visiting, (you know... doing important stuff!) ... and had to cancel my appointment.  So I was very excited to finally get into the hair salon!  As much as I loved my red hair it was time for something new... so now I am a brunette!  I totally love my new hair and I gave it a good test drive when I went to a wedding a few days ago and it looked great!


My two fifteen year old cousins came to stay with me this summer.  They each stayed for 4 weeks and we had one week when they were both here.  It was so great showing the girls around our beautiful countryside and we had so many wonderful adventures.  What a great way to spend the summer!  

Now that everyone has gone home I have to get my house back in tip top shape and get back into our regular routines for fall.  I can't wait to get the boys started on their homeschool stuff again... although they are not as excited as I am!  I'm sure once we get started on some fascinating new projects they will become a lot more interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.