Friday, August 27, 2010

I Climbed a Mountain!!

I Climbed a Mountain!!  We went to the Jasper a couple weeks ago and we took the tramway up Whistlers Mountain. There is a long trail that you can climb up to the summit of the mountain.


It is actually longer than shown in this picture... but it is the best photo to convey the hike involved.
This is what the sign says the top...


And here I am!  At the top of the mountain!  Yay me!


Of course, once you get to the top of the mountain you always have to go back down.  Fortunately going down is much easier than going up!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alice!! (I haven't looked at your blog for a really long time!) We climbed this same mountain in August, 1999 (I remember it well as I was 7 months pregnant with Rachel and probably in better shape than I am now!!). We also had Sean who was 4 yrs old and Chelsea in a backpack on Joe's back at 1 1/2 yrs. It's a great feeling to make it to the top!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.