Monday, August 9, 2010

Reading: My Fair Lazy

The latest Jen Lancaster book definitely kept me laughing!  My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being A Dumb Ass Is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto. I loved Jen's retelling of her journey into culture.  From new foods, to wine tasting, from drama to opera, I enjoyed Jen's observations and found myself enjoying her cultural experiences and delighting in her charming wit and her fear of n-a-k-e-d-n-e-s-s!  I can't explain how much I've loved reading her books and I'm sad that I'll have to wait until another one get's published... which will be awhile because this one just came out!

Happy reading and have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.