Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop

It has been a busy time up in Alice's Attic!  I just remembered that I had not posted a photo from the Christmas Card Workshop!  Each person made 10 cards.  2 each of 5 designs.  The cost for the workshop was $20, and we held the class on November the 6th.  All of the supplies are from Close to my Heart.  This was my first "big" workshop (5 projects at once!), so I have plenty of ideas on how to improve for next year!  Thanks to all who were able to attend!  Here's a photo of the cards!  (Click on the photo to enlarge.)

The 5 Christmas Card Designs
 Fancy Fold Card
Paper: Aspen
Stamp Set: New Fallen Snow
 Ornament Card
Paper: Mistletoe
Stamp Set: Ornate Ornaments
 Holiday Cheer Card
Paper: Boom-Di-Ada
Stamp Set: Ms. Holiday Cheer
 Joy Card
Paper: Jingle
Stamp Sets: Holiday Jingle and Feathery Flakes
Stocking Card
Paper: Jingle
Stamp Sets: Stocking Style and Wonderful Season

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards! Please let me know when you are having your next class......I would love to attend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.