Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Contest Winner!! Re: My Favourite Close to my Heart Product

Congratulations to my fabulous winner:  the fabulous Jessie with Funked Up Crafts!  My two wonderful boys helped me to do a random draw, which they thought was fun, and I thought was a fantastic opportunity to learn about probability!  (Always looking for a great homeschool learning opportunity!)
Thank you to all who commented and shared your favourite Close to my Heart product!  I will say that I did LOVE Bobi-Jean's comment... so go back and have a peek at what her favourite thing is!

I like to have some sort of photo for my posts so I will leave you with these quick and easy birthday cards I made using Close to my Heart papers and embellishments and my Cuttlebug machine.  I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much Alice :) I was so excited to see that I won this morning. Thank-you again Alice

    Take Care,

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.