Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favourite Close to my Heart Products

Just in time for the holiday season I thought it would be great to have a list of my favourite products.  This is the perfect way for me to recommend some of my favourites for you to try!  Leave me a comment with your favourite Close to my Heart product and win a free package of Flip Flaps... my Number One Favourite Product!  (Deadline to comment:  November 16, 2010)

1.  Flip Flaps!  If you have not tried these amazing little products... WHAT are you waiting for?  Flip flaps allow you to add extra photos, or hidden journalling to your page, and still be able to access it while keeping it all protected.  Only $4.75 for a pack of 15, 4x6 protectors.  Also check out our new 12" assortment, 8 for only $4.75.




2.  B & T Duos Designer Paper Level 2!  This paper comes in a package with 12 sheets of designer paper, and 10 sheets of coordinating cardstock.  There are 4 featured colours, that match with our Exclusive Inks and Markers to make coordinating a cinch!  Oh, did I mention that the papers are all double sided?  Value priced at only $15.50 a package, that's only 70 cents per sheet!



3. My Acrylix stamps!  Our stamp sets are clearly a great choice!  The stamps are clear acrylic and come in their own reusable packaging for easy storage.  You get clear, crisp stamped images that allow you to embellish your layouts or cards with just the right touch.  Prices range depending on size, a "D" size set is only $26.95.



4. Stamp of the Month!  Every month Close to my Heart features a limited edition stamp set that you can earn for FREE or for a major discount.  The November set is called "A Little Thanks" and features lots of ways to express your thanks!  Also, this month only, anyone who qualifies for a free Stamp of the Month can choose any other stamp set of equal or lesser value for FREE... that's two FREE stamp sets!  To earn this stamp set for FREE, make a purchase of $117.50.



5. Sparkles and Opaques!  Add that perfect touch of shine to your projects with our beautiful Sparkles and Opaques!  I love to add Sparkles or Opaques to my projects for the finishing touch!  At only $3.50 a package these are also very affordable!



Don't forget to leave me a comment with your favourite Close to my Heart product for a chance to win a package of Flip Flaps!  Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm totally loving that paper line and flip Flaps look like a blast :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice!! I do love the My Acrylix stamps that I have because I can see exactly where I'm stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite "CLOSE TO MY HEART" tool is.... ALICE and all her knowledge

    Bobi-Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me wish I still lived in Whitecourt! LOVE your blog background too! I haven't tried any of the Close to my Heart products so I'll have to check it out :)

    Happy Stamping Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alice,
    My favourite Close To My Heart product is.........clear stamps! Also love the white core paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.