Friday, December 10, 2010

So Funny!

So I was wasting time spelunking on the internet today and came across this website:  Hyperbole and a Half.   I read a couple posts.  Then I read a couple more, and soon I was in a time warp, where a couple of hours of my life had somehow disappeared, I was in pain... my ribs were hurting from all the laughing I had been doing and I was starving because I'd been too distracted to eat. (Perhaps this is a viable weight loss method?) If you are in need of a good laugh, or would like to waste some valuable time, or procrastinate from doing something important, I would highly encourage you to check out the following posts:


The God of Cake
The Party
This is Why I'll Never be an Adult 

or just visit the homepage:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/


Happy reading!  But please don't try blaming me when you don't get your work done, find your ribs sore from laughing and realize you are starving.  I warned you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hooked and I haven't read more than one post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.