Friday, January 7, 2011

... Another Person's Treasure!

I couldn't wait to show off the new things I purchased at the Repeat Boutique (our local used-goods store).  In total I spent $58 on my purchases.  I will be returning 7 items that either didn't fit or were really ugly... to me.  Here's the keepers! (12 tops, 6 skirts and 2 belts, so that makes each item I kept worth $2.90)

So, lets start with the tops!

This blue crochet top will look way nicer with the proper coloured undershirt!
I love the pattern on this one!
Oooh!  I loved this the second I saw it on the shelf! 
 I had ponchos as a kid too! 
 (must find photos of that!)
This top is SO my style... I love crazy patterned tops!


I love the pattern and colours of this top.  It has pink and red!
I don't think I'll wear this closed like this.
This shirt has sweet little dots on it.  Great for layering!


That was all the tops, now for the skirts!
I loved the black and white belt and this skirt.


I'm not sure what I think of this long skirt yet, but it fits well, so I can decide later.
I'm not sure about this one either, but I'll give it a chance!  Just need to find the right thing to wear it with!
I have to take in this floral skirt!  I might even try to do it myself!!


This is the same skirt as the previous photo, but with a patent belt.

Well, those are my finds... so now I will go through my old wardrobe to see what else I can take in to the Repeat Boutique!  


Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.