Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Inspirations

For the month of January, Close to my Heart has a special mini-catalogue called Inspirations!


Click to enlarge.

Inspirations features a new paper line called "Wings".  The featured colours are: Black, Juniper, Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry.  There are also 5 new My Acrylix stamp sets including a fabulous new Alphabet called "Bohemian".  Be sure to check out the Wings Workshop Kit which includes a My Acrylix Stamp set, Level 2 Wings paper packet, Mini-Medley Accents in Black, a Spray Pen and a Workshop Guide.  All of this for the low price of $33.50 CAN!!  Orders can be placed on my website: alice.myctmh.com or you can email me: amboll (at) telus.net. Please note that you may also order from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue for the month of January!


P.S.  Today is my husband's birthday!  It is also my brother's birthday!  I hope they have the most Wonderful birthdays!!

Wishing you a Whimsically Wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.