Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Menu Planning Week 2

My first week of menu planning was a HUGE success!  I loved knowing what I was going to make for supper each night.  I also loved knowing that I had all of the groceries I would need as I had shopped with my meal plan!  I mostly stuck to the plan, which was easy to do. (I decided not to make Corn Chowder on Monday as we still had Beef Stew, and we opted for a quick meal from a can on Tuesday before soccer) If you missed the first week you can find it here.


So here's my plan for this week!


Wednesday - Meatloaf and Potato Salad


Thursday - Corn Chowder


Friday - Aussie Chicken and Brown Rice


Saturday - Homemade Pizza


Sunday - Lazy-Man's Cabbage Rolls


Monday - Chicken and pasta


Tuesday - Turkey Soup - Freezer meal! (this has been made ahead of time and frozen for later)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.