Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Menu Planning Week 3

My second week of menu planning had a few bumps in the road! I loved knowing what I was going to make for supper each night, however, due to an incomplete shopping trip... we have had extremely poor weather here lately, so I'm not just popping out to get groceries... I had to do some minor adjustments to our menu!   If you missed the last week you can find it here.


So here's my plan for this week!


Wednesday - Roast Chicken - to be made by Joe as practice for his 4H presentation


Thursday - Beef and Corn Casserole


Friday - Lasagne


Saturday - Crock pot Hamburger Soup


Sunday - Leftovers


Monday - Roast beef and Mashed potatoes


Tuesday - Shepherd's Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.