Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Menu Planning Week 4


My third week of menu planning completely derailed!  We had an absolutely crazy week, and I only followed the first few days of last week's menu. If you missed the last week you can find it here.  I'm ready to get back on track and use my menu to create some great meals this week!


So here's my plan for this week!


Wednesday - Roast beef and Mashed potatoes


Thursday - Beef stew


Friday - Lasagne


Saturday - Dinner for Joe's birthday party... homemade pizza!


Sunday - Leftovers


Monday - Shepherd's Pie


Tuesday - Joe's 12th birthday!  Family dinner... Doughnuts, (special request from the birthday boy!)  rainbow cake, hamburgers, caesar salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.