Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Layout using the Sketch

On Tuesday I posted a sketch from Creative Scrappers, sketch #139.  This is the layout I made using their sketch.  See my Tuesday post here.



"Game Night" Layout by Alice.
Products:  All Products from Close to my Heart

Stamp sets: Game Night and Boys at Play
Paper: Silhouette
Ink: Black







I have been meaning to scrapbook our love for The Settlers of Catan board game for awhile, so I made sure we got a photo of us playing it recently.  (well... most of us love it... Joe... not so much!)


I hope you are inspired to get scrapping!  Maybe you can use this sketch and enter the contest at Creative Scrappers!


Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.