Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365 Week 1

I have been reading a lot about Project 365 lately.  Basically the idea is to take a candid photo every day of something random from your life.  It can be objects, people, activities, anything!  I LOVE the idea of this, although it is a very "SCHEDULED" thing, which may be a problem for me!


So here's my plan!  Every Saturday (because weekends are for fun stuff!) I will try to remember to post my weekly photos.  That way you will have a glimpse into our life for the week.  Fun, right?!


In the end I would love to take ALL of the photos and put together a small scrapbook with captions about what inspired the photos.  (Hmmmm.... maybe I need to start the scrapbook right away!)  


I can't wait to see what random pieces of our life I will capture.  I expect it will be things that are not normally represented in my scrapbooks.


 January 1 -  I loved my beautiful mantel!

Jan. 2 - We played Yahtzee the other day and Ryan had 3 Yahtzee's in one game!

January 3 - Ryan was playing in the snow today... these are his boots!

January 4 - I made Jonas waffles for breakfast on his birthday.

January 5 - Joe loves his new typewriter from the thrift shop!

January 6 - Office work day... here's a stack of statements ready to be sent out.

January 7- This street has signs with both of my brother's names... right across the street from each other!


Have a whimsically wonderful day!!
Alice.

2 comments:

  1. Alice, this is such a great idea! I think I am going to do something similar to this. I think I will do a Project 52! I know that I can take at least 1 picture a week! Taking pictures daily is already posing a problem, and it is only the 8th day into the new year!
    Can't wait to see all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I love the statements and p.s. that's not my typewriter. Enjoy an awesome weekend of FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.