Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365 Week 2

It's Saturday again, so it is time for the second instalment of my Project 365 photos!  If you missed the last one it is here.  The goal of Project 365 is simple: take a candid photo every day for a year!  The photos can be of anything, people, places, activities or objects.  The photos will tell a story about the interesting tidbits of your life for a whole year.  If this sounds like fun to you, join in!  This project does not need to be started on January 1, you can start any date, your birthday, anniversary or today!


January 8 - I'm wearing my new leg-warmers!!

January 9 - The naked space in my living room now that the Christmas tree is down.
January 10 - It was very difficult to get ONE nice photo of my boys in the pool.
January 11 -  Today I caught Joe doing his schoolwork!  And it was Math!! WOW!!
January 12 - Guess who is sneaking into the fridge when he is supposed to be in bed?!
 January 13 - I went to my friend Tina's for a spa party... this is her adorable daughter Ava.
January 14 - My dog Cookie LOVES to fetch pop bottles... even if they are bigger than her!

I though it would be great to make a simple scrapbook using the photos from my Project 365.  I know what I'm like, I love to procrastinate, so I thought I'd better get started sooner, rather than later!  I will be using the new Miracle paper from Close to my Heart, along with coordinating cardstock.  Here is my introduction layout and my first week of the project!






2 comments:

  1. Very cool! That is a great idea and I love how you've already started the scrapping of it. I'm sure it will be a most wonderful album. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if I waited it wouldn't happen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.