Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrapbooking with Wings!

The "only for January" Inspirations brochure from Close to my Heart features a beautiful paper line called Wings.  I am using this paper for all of my clubs this month.  I will also be using the features stamp sets and new tools... like the fantastic new spray pen.  I can't wait to show you the projects we are doing in class!  


For now I'll show you a different layout I made featuring my friend's daughter.  I love this photo I took of Lizzie at her sister's birthday party just over a year ago.  

click to enlarge

I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!  Happy Scrappin'!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.