Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sketch Challenge!


Need a sketch to inspire your next layout?  I recently came across the Creative Scrappers website and I love it!  Every Sunday they post a new sketch.  The sketch for January 16 was this one, #139.  




I love the layers of the elements and the white space around the photo.  I can't wait to make a layout using this sketch!  They have a contest right now to win a prize... you have to enter by January 31, 2011, so get scrappin'!! (I'll post my layout as soon as I have it ready!)  Go here to see examples of this sketch in action and to enter their contest!  


Also on their website there is a tool, down on the right side called Posts Labels.  There you will find the sketches organized by the number of photos, which is super handy.  Have 3 photos?  See sketches for 3 photos.  Wonderful!


Do you know of a great website for scrapbook inspiration?  Leave me a comment, I'd love to have a look!


Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.