Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge Week 2

It has been another interesting week remixing my wardrobe!  And I've successfully made it halfway through the Challenge.   If you missed the first instalments of this series click the '30 for 30 Challenge' tab at the top of the page.


I have a couple of outfits to share with you.  I don't take photos of my outfit everyday, but I assure you... I only wear my 30 items!




I'll leave you today with a quote:


Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960


Here's to loving what's in my closet!  Have a whimsically wonderful day!  Alice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.