Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge Week 3

Oh Dear! I really didn't do well taking photos of my wardrobe this week!  (If you missed the rest of this series click the 30 for 30 Challenge tab at the top of the page!)  I've still been remixing my wardrobe, although it has been a bit of a challenge!  The weather has been most uncooperative... especially for skirts!  Today we had a high temperature of -18°C, which is REALLY cold!  I only included 2 pairs of pants in my challenge, so I could wear more skirts, but lately I'm reminded of why pants are so essential!


Here is the only wardrobe photo I have to share... 
It looks warm outside... but it is NOT!


I have been happy with the variety I can create using my 30 pieces. I do love some pieces a lot more than others, and I have had difficulty mixing in a couple items.  Good lessons to learn though!


I promise to try to have more photos for next week!  Only 1 week left!


Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.