Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ice Fishing... Not So Horrible After All

Growing up I went ice fishing with my dad occasionally.  I can remember enjoying it.  I can also remember being bored and freezing my butt off.  I never really liked eating fish, and playing with sharp hooks isn't so fun either.  So, I have mixed emotions about fishing.


My boys are involved in the local 4H club in the Outdoor Adventures  group.  Yesterday the group was going ice fishing.  I thought I would tag along, since the weather was good, and take some photos.


Ryan starts fishing.

Joe gets started too.

Ryan with his catch!!

Ryan decides to let his fish go... he doesn't like fish either.

Joe enjoys some hot chocolate.

I sit with Joe as he fishes.

Ryan makes a Mentos/Diet pop geyser.  That was exciting!

That was our fun day... ice fishing!  It wasn't so horrible after all. (Who knew?!!)

Have a wonderful day!
Alice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.