Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Menu Planning Week 6


I have decided it is time to break out of my cooking comfort zone and try some new recipes.  This week I will try 3 new recipes.  They all look fairly simple.  It will be nice to have a few new ideas to work into my menu planning!  If I like the new recipes I may do a tutorial for them... so watch for that!


So here's my plan for this week!


Wednesday - NEW RECIPE! Zesty Roasted Chicken & Potatoes from the St. Joseph School Grad Class 2011 Recipe Book


Thursday - Chicken and Rice


Friday - NEW RECIPE! Spanish Rice from the St. Joseph School Grad Class 2011 Recipe Book


Saturday - Homemade Pizza


Sunday - Leftovers


Monday - Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Rice (note: Today I will also prepare my cooked ground beef for tomorrow's recipe)


Tuesday - 
NEW RECIPE! Beef Hash from The Big Cook Recipe Book


Happy cooking!  Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.