Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Menu Planning Week 7

I can't believe I'm already at week 7 in my menu planning!  It is going so well.  We don't follow the plan exactly, but most days I know exactly what will be on the table at 6 o'clock!  Last week I tried some new recipes and I would like to revisit one of them this week, to see if I can put my own twist on it.  Since I had so much fun trying new things I will continue in my adventurous spirit this week!



So here's my plan for this week!


Wednesday - NEW RECIPE! Spanish Rice from the St. Joseph School Grad Class 2011 Recipe Book I was planning to make this last week, but it didn't happen, so I'll try again this week!

Thursday - Spaghetti (requested by Ryan)


Friday - New Recipe Revisited: Zesty Roasted Chicken & Potatoes from the St. Joseph School Grad Class 2011 Recipe Book  with my own alterations!


Saturday - Homemade Pizza


Sunday - Leftovers


Monday - Roast beef and mashed potatoes


Tuesday - Beef stew

Happy cooking!  I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.