Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Menu Planning Week 8

It is amazing how a little menu planning has made such a huge change in my life!  The effects of menu planning are trickling into the rest of my life.  Now that I plan our meals, it is easy to grocery shop.  Seeing how well this works has motivated me to set up routines to help keep my house organized and clean. (It's still a work in progress!) Want to give it a try?  Start by planning meals for your week. To get you started here's what we are having this week. For more menu inspiration click on the 'Wednesdays: Menu Plans' tab at the top of the page.



Wednesday - Turkey and mashed potatoes

Thursday - Left over Turkey

Friday - Turkey soup - Turkey is a great food!  I love the first  big meal, the leftovers, and I love to turn it into new meals.  Take leftover turkey and make soup, or a casserole, or use it for wraps... so many possibilities!

Saturday - Dinner at my mom and dad's.  I'll bringing a cake!  (funny thing:  my mom is planning to make... a turkey!!)

Sunday - Leftovers

Monday - New Recipe Revisited: Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potatoes from the St. Joseph School Grad Class 2011 Recipe Book  with my own alterations!  (I was going to do this last week but... I didn't!)

Tuesday - New Recipe: Bulgogi, a Korean recipe that comes highly recommended from a friend

Happy eating and have a wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.