Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something I Like

I have a lot of bare walls in my house.  I have a hard time committing to decorations.  I always want to find something that I really love, and I won't settle for just anything!  I finally found something that I really liked just before Christmas.  Although I dropped some hefty hints, my decorations did not appear under the Christmas tree.  I finally decided that if I was going to have them I'd better hurry up and get them for myself... before someone else decides they like them too!




These metal hydrangea flowers are now hanging in my dining room!


Have yourself a wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.