Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge Final Week

I did it!  I managed to wear only 30 items of clothing for 30 days.  I made new outfits and shopped my own closet!  This project was inspired by Kendi Everyday.  The purpose of the challenge is to make what you already own work for you.  I had a lot of fun with this challenge, even though I had nasty weather to contend with and a multitude of skirts!  I learned which items are easy to pair with different items to create a new look, and which items are much less flexible.  All in all it was a wonderful experience that I hope to try again!


Here's my final few outfits:





Have a fashionably wonderful day!
Alice.

EDIT:

Here's links to all of my 30 for 30 posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.