Sunday, March 20, 2011

April Challenge: Come Join Me!

2011 has been the Year of the Challenge for me!  This has been a wonderful experience for me and I'm truly enjoying myself.  In order to step up my game a bit I have found a new challenge for April, courtesy of Stuff Jewish Girls Like.


Jewish Girl is recommending Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, a workout DVD.  She has done this before and was thrilled with the results, so she's going to do it again and she invites everyone to join in the fun!


For more information about the Challenge go to the Jewish Girls post:  A Giveaway to Simultaneously Love and Hate.  There is also a give-away of everything you need to do the challenge!!


I'm taking the challenge, I hope you'll be inspired to join me in the fun!
Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered the DVD and will join you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just ordered mine last night! I had hoped to win the contest, but I didn't! I think it should be fun... sort of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, keep it up!
    Greetz from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.