Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cat Lover?

I'm not exactly a cat person.  When I was a kid we had some outside kitties, but we never had a house cat.  I did dream of having one of those adorable white fluffy kittens from the toilet paper commercial, but fortunately that dream was never realized.  


One of my favourite authors... possibly my favourite... depends on the day, is Jen Lancaster, author of Bitter is the New Black, (my review here) and some other awesome, amazingly fantastic books.  She has a blog called jennsylvania and she tends to post absolutely hilarious things about her life.  Jen loves dogs and cats, and has a few of each.  This is her most recent blog post.  I dare you to read this and try not to laugh!


The Drawer of Shame and Other Assorted Oddities

Have a wonderful, laughter-filled day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.