Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Economical Scrapbooking Class: Projects

Last week I posted a sneak peek of some photos that I was scrapbooking.  Now I will share my layouts!  They are from my Economical Scrapbooking Class held on Sunday, March 13, 2011.









All of the products used are available from Close to my Heart.  The paper line is called "Bliss".  I used photos from our trip to Venice.  I still have some finishing touches to do... mostly the journalling, but I thought I'd share the layouts now!

Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had a mispelling :( I love the paper and the flowers :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.