Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Go With It

Last night I went to the theatre with some friends to see Just Go With It.  This movie was so hilarious!  I was literally laughing out loud through the whole movie.



Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler were hilarious!  I'm not always an Adam Sandler fan, but he did make Happy Gilmore, so I usually forgive him.  Right from the beginning of Just Go With It I was laughing and it didn't slow down all the way through.  There were laughs for the sake of laughs, but there was also parts that had you laughing at a deeper level.

If you are looking for a fun movie to watch with your girlfriends, or loved one, I don't think you'll be disappointed with this one!

Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.