Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Menu Planning Week 13

Last week started out well, but then later in the week a few substitutions were made!  The roasted chicken ended up being roasted roosters! (see my Spring? and Population Control post if you are curious)  Naturally I made rooster soup next!  So this week I'll add the hamburger soup back onto my schedule!  Also, when I did my grocery shop last week I forgot my list in the car.  That wouldn't have been a problem, except that I was express shopping, in between activities! I only had 20 minutes to shop, and I didn't want to run back out to the car.  The only items I forgot were my pizza ingredients, so I did fairly well!


Wednesday- Meatloaf - Requested by Ryan


Thursday- Pea Soup


Friday- Homemade Pizza


Saturday- Gram's Chicken Pot Pie from kraftcanada.com


Sunday- Hamburger Soup - Recipe from The Big Cook Cookbook


Monday- Hamburger Soup Leftovers


Tuesday- Chicken and tortellini


Now, I'll make my grocery list and I'll be set for the week!  Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.