Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Hairstyle: HELP!

It's been quite awhile since my last trip to the salon.  I am WAY overdue and I'm ready for a new look.  In order to plan for this new look I thought I would try out an online hairstyle selector.


I went to HairMixer.com and uploaded this picture of me:



Then you simply choose the hairstyle you would like to try!  It was very easy!  Here's some of my results!

Reese Witherspoon hair, my face

Kim Cattrall hair, my face

Kim Cattrall hair, my face

Uma Thurman hair, my face

Uma Thurman hair, my face

Meg Ryan hair, my face

I think I'm going BLONDE!!!  Any favourites?  I could definitely use some advice!  My appointment is on April 1, so I have time to decide! 

Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Uma Thurman hair :) It looks like you can cut it like the 1st Uma photo but also style it like the 2nd, if it was a tad bit longer. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.