Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Personal Style Intervention Needed Again

After spending February working on my personal style with the 30 for 30 Challenge, I'm finding that March has been a lot more casual.  If you translate 'casual' into: laid back in my lulus and concert t-shirts you will understand what I mean!  YIKES!


It is time to get back on track, and work on that style.  I would like to find a couple items to add to my wardrobe.  I'd like to do this in a smart and calculated way, so first I'll be reviewing a few shopping strategies. 


Here are some handy links from wardrobereview.com  (a blog I have recently discovered!)


Back to Basics - The Rules


Pattern Mixing 101


Wardrobe Top 10 - Identifying Personal Style


I'll make up a wishlist of items that I could use in my wardrobe, and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to start the search this week!


Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.