Friday, April 8, 2011

April Challenge: Update

Last month I posted my new challenge for April.   (see that post here)   I am doing a fitness challenge using the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout DVD.   Well....  I waited too long before I ordered my DVD, (I had planned on winning my copy!  maybe that wasn't a very good plan!) and it is still not here!


I HAVE been keeping busy!  I have been: Swimming, Dance Dance Revolution, Aquacize, and lifting weights, not to mention cleaning my house... yesterday that was an Olympic event!  If I'm lucky my video will arrive tomorrow... if not I'll just keep swimming.  (BIG SMILE, if this made you think of Finding Nemo!)




Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.