Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daybook

I really enjoyed a blog post I read recently.  The post completed a series of sentence starters.  The idea came from another blog: The Simple Woman's Day Book.  Check out the site in order to play along!


Thoughts from Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Outside my window... there is mud, mud and more mud!  The driveway is not gravelled and right now that is a HUGE problem.


I am thinking... that I am still extremely nervous about my choir solo.  Practice has not made perfect.


I am thankful for... the sunshine... although it comes with mud, at least the boys are playing happily outside again.


From the learning rooms... the boys asked me to teach them how to pay bills.  So I taught them the basics  of keeping a ledger book, balancing an account, how to write a cheque, and making online bill payments.  For some reason they thought this was fun.


From the kitchen... the Teriyaki Chicken roasting in the oven smells amazing.


I am wearing...  black jeans with a cute floral top... not very creative... need to do something about that tomorrow.


I am creating... a new healthier me!  (through exercise and portion control)


I am going... to host 13 kids for a craft day tomorrow... if they can get up my muddy driveway!


I am reading...  Last Man on the Mountain: The Death of an American Adventurer on K2 by Jennifer Jordan


I am hoping...  that the boys will be finished their math book by the end of April.


I am hearing...  the rice cooker bubbling away, and the sound of my boys playing together... happily, for now!


Around the house...  things could use a bit of a tidy up... again!


One of my favourite things... my Claire necklace from Stella and Dot


A few plans for the rest of the week... I will do office work with the bookkeeper, and have a relaxing weekend.  Next week is Camp Croppin'!!  Hooray!


Here is a photo for thought I am sharing...
People are capable of doing amazing things when they have a dream, determination, and the patience to make it happen. (photo taken in the Tower of London 2009)



Maybe I can try to do this once a month or so.  I am curious how my perspective will change.  Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.