Monday, April 4, 2011

Flying!

Yesterday I got my first ride in Jonas' new plane.  We had beautiful weather, so we flew to the mountains!  Here's a few photos of our trip!


We are getting close to the mountains!


I'm excited to be on my first flight in the new plane!

I love the way the snow looks like puddles of ice cream.

You can see Mount Robson in the distance.

I love the way the cloud billows over the top of Mount Robson.

We had a short stop in Valemount.

I was surprised to see all of the open water on the rivers.

I loved the way the snow was blowing off the top of this mountain!

I can't wait for my next trip!
Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.





1 comment:

  1. Alice, these are absolutely beautiful pics! You know how much I love the mountains! I love these pics! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.