Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Menu Planning Week 14

Menu planning has worked out great again!  Last week I tried two new recipes.  I made a Chicken Pot Pie recipe from the kraftcanada.com website.  I substituted Pillsbury Crescent rolls (not rolled up) for the top of the pie.  That worked out really well and was easy!  Definitely a recipe to add to my repertoire!  I also made the Hamburger Soup from the BIG COOK Cookbook.  It was great, and also very easy to make.  This week I'm going to try three recipes from the BIG Cook Cookbook, Teriyaki Chicken, Spicy Peanut Chicken and Thai Chicken.  I'll let you know how they work out!




Wednesday- Teriyaki Chicken from The Big Cook Cookbook


Thursday- Turkey Soup (from the freezer)


Friday- Spicy Peanut Chicken


Saturday- Homemade Pizza 


Sunday- Thai Chicken - Recipe from The Big Cook Cookbook


Monday- Lasagna


Tuesday- Lasagna leftovers



Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.