Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Menu Planning Week 15

You may have noticed that I skipped menu planning last week.  I was away for most of the week, and I knew that my menu plan would not really happen without me, so I didn't bother.  This week I'm home, and I'm planning!


Wednesday - Lasagna


Thursday - Aussie Chicken and brown rice


Friday - We are going to my mother-in-law's for Easter Dinner.  I'll bring a Taco Dip.


Saturday - We are going to my mom and dad's for Easter Dinner.  I'll bring a barley salad.


Sunday - Shepherd's Pie


Monday - Shepherd's Pie Leftovers


Tuesday - Chicken and pasta


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.