Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Menu Planning Week 16

I am stepping up to a new challenge... and this one involves food!  I am making changes to my diet, and that will involve some big changes in the food that I eat and prepare!  Meals will consist of lean protein, complex carbs, and lots of fresh veggies!


I will actually be eating 6 meals a day!  I will still prepare one main supper dish for the family, and I will use portions of that meal to make a few of my mini-meals.  Here's what is on the menu this week.




Wednesday - Grilled Chicken breast with whole wheat spaghetti and vegetable sauce


Thursday - Grilled Chicken breast Wraps with seared vegetables


Friday - Meatloaf made with lean ground beef and oatmeal, side vegetables and salad


Saturday - Whole wheat homemade pizza


Sunday - Leftover pizza


Monday - Roasted Chicken and baked sweet potatoes with spinach salad


Tuesday - Homemade Chili


I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.