Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Camp Croppin' 2011

April 15 and 16th was Camp Croppin' 2011, hosted by Scrapbooker's Paradise in Calgary, Alberta.  What a fabulous event!  The ladies that organize this event outdid themselves again!  The keynote speaker was Katharina Doyle, co-founder of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.  She spoke to us about the importance of teamwork.  Allison Orthner described the four different kinds of scrapbooker, and then led us through a fast-paced teamwork exercise... we made a beautiful scrapbook page in 5 minutes!


I did make and takes with Tattered Angels, Stampendous, and American Craft.


I did a classes with Stampendous, Bo Bunny, American Craft and Prima.


I made a whole mini-album in 2 hours!


The ideas I gathered will definitely influence the classes I host in my workshop!  I can't wait to get scrapping!


Hooray for fabulous prizes!


Tattered Angels class with Wendy Senger... the creator of 
Glimmer Mist!


My friends and I pose with Tammie from Stampendous.


The page I made using Glimmer Mist.


Hooray, more awesome prizes!

My friends and I hang out with Leica Forrest, with American Crafts!
(click on Leica's name for her Camp Croppin' update!)


Late night scrappin' in the hotel room after the event is over!





I already can't wait until next year!  If you are interested in learning more about this event please click here.  Maybe next year I'll see you there!


Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.