Monday, June 27, 2011

7 Things That Make Me Happy

7 Random things that make me happy right now!

1.  I planted a garden with my boys.

We made a wonderful little garden!

2. Dia Frampton from The Voice TV show.  Dia is an amazing singer.  I love her shyness.  I love the way she comes alive when she performs.  I think she has an incredible musical talent.  Her rendition of Kanye West's "Heartless" was amazing!  I was in awe of her ability to take a rap song and make it so soulful.  She's my choice to win The Voice!

3.  Walking in the rain.  Normally this isn't really my kind of thing to do, but last week amidst the rain, rain and more rain we took the boys out to see the effects of the rain on our local environment.  We had such a great time... even in the rain!

4.  Swedish Berries candy.  YUM!

5.  Watching Ryan swim.  I love this so much!


6.  Shopping for new homeschool science books.  I love science and I found some wonderful books to help me share my love of science with my boys!

7. This amazing rainbow coloured rose!
Isn't this the coolest rose you've ever seen?!!

So, what is making you happy right now?

Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.