Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exciting News!

I am excited to share some news!  I will be writing a guest post for another blog this summer!  One of my favourite blogs, Stuff Jewish Girls Like, will be featuring guest posts while she is away on holidays.  Jewish Girl put out the call for guest posts with the topic "How I Spent My Summer Vacation".  I submitted my idea and she has accepted my offer!  I will let you know when the post is up (sometime in August), and I will provide a link to it.  Sorry, no spoilers!


You may remember my post about the 30 Day Shred Challenge.  The challenge was made by Jewish Girl, and she had a wonderful series of posts about it.  If you are not familiar with Stuff Jewish Girls Like blog I will give you a quick introduction with some of my favourite posts!


The Top Ten Most Ridiculous Things I Own


The (Jewish) Nose Goes


Eat What You Want


Meditations on the Last Five Pounds


Secretly (?) a Mess


and of course the 30 Day Shred Challenge:


Background on the Shred


Level One Discussion Forum


Level Two Discussion Forum


Level Three Discussion Forum


Conclusion of the Challenge


Now that you are caught up with the recommended reading, I'll bet you've bookmarked her blog!


Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog love!! Looking forward to your guest post! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.