Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Dining Room Art

Last week my boys and I spent the week in the city.  Ryan did a competitive swim camp, Joe went to a science camp.  I went shopping!  After I dropped the boys off in the morning I was free until pick-up time in the afternoon.  


I found some art for my dining room.  This is big news as my walls have been blank for over 2 years!  This canvas came from Chintz and Company.


Here I am with my new art!

See the dimensional texture!


I love how the textural butterfly fits so well with the textural tree in my sitting room.  Now I have a little bit of nature to enjoy year-round!  

I am so happy that my new art is hanging on the wall!

Have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.