Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day Back... to Homeschooling

So, today was our official first day back to homeschooling after the summer.  Here's a photo of my boys today.




Yes. It was going THAT well.  Fortunately my younger son didn't give me the same kind of grief as my nearing teenage son did.  We did manage to get some math done, some spelling practiced, we worked on dictionary skills and read a story for our medieval study.  I think that took 4 hours!  OUCH!  Hopefully tomorrow the boys will crack down and get their work done in an appropriate amount of time! (about half as much time, or less!)


I hope you have a wonderfully whimsical day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.